At SC18, Algo-Logic will stream sensor data from a BDR-3 data acquisition system through SCinet to the AlgoCentral Cloud. The BDR-3 system acquires live data from multiple analog sensors via precisely synchronized channels. This live data is then stored in a scale-out KVS in the AlgoCentral Cloud.
The AlgoCentral Cloud consists of rack servers with scale-out KVS instances implemented in FPGA logic. Each scale-out KVS instance supports a high throughput of up to 150 Million IOPs. KVS instances run on multiple, commercially-available FPGA platforms including the Xilinx® Alveo™ U200 Data Center Accelerator Card, the Nallatech P385, and the Intel® Programmable Acceleration Card (PAC). Each FPGA board resides in a server such as the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10. The KVS is a NoSQL database with sub-microsecond latency, allowing critical data to be efficiently collected, analyzed, and shared between network-attached devices. Algo-Logic's scalable KVS is ideal for applications that require sharing high throughput, low latency, and real-time data.
Key Benefits – KVS + BDR-3 Integrated System
- The Black Diamond Rackmount (BDR-3) for real-time data acquisition from sensors:
- Collects data from a wide range of sensors (accelerometers, strain, energy, etc.)
- Records, time-stamps, and streams precisely GPS-synchronized data with a Zynq SoC
- Runs from multiple power sources such as: DC, AC, battery, or solar
- The Key Value Store (KVS) for real-time data fusion and scalable analytics
- Provides sub-microsecond latency with complete implementation in FPGA logic
- Achieves up to 150 million IOPS per second using on-chip and off-chip RAM
- Runs 100 times faster than a software-based in-memory database
- The Real-time Analytic Dashboards
- Integrates live data from the KVS into immersive, 3D visualizations
- Charts and graphs live data from the KVS to a lightweight, 2D web dashboard
- Provides views and analytics of data using the AlgoCentral cloud-hosted service
The connected city demonstration to be presented at SC18 renders real-time data in an immersive 3D visualization. As a participant drives an electric vehicle through a modern connected city, live data is rendered in the virtual world showing the dynamic price of energy from wind and solar power sources. As the car crosses a bridge, live motion data from a tri-axis accelerometer is charted. Additionally, real-time market data from stock exchanges are displayed. Lastly, traffic lights are managed via remote control. The immersive 3D visualizations are synchronized with analytic dashboards that allow connected city planners, decision makers, and first responders to react instantly with situational awareness.
Please visit Algo-Logic Systems November 12th through 15th 2018 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, TX, at Booth #3854, to see Algo-Logic's new end-to-end solution offerings.
About Algo-Logic Systems:
Algo-Logic Systems Inc., is a recognized leader of Gateware Defined Networking® (GDN) products and solutions. Algo-Logic's GDN applications runs on commercially available FPGA platforms.
SOURCE Algo-Logic Systems