In Episode 3, David Blackmon and Ryan Ray discuss the congressional GOP’s tax reform proposal that was introduced on November 2 and how it would impact America’s various energy sectors. They also detail the reasons behind the recent significant up-tick in oil prices, the status of Mexico’s national energy reforms and talk about the head start Cheniere Energy has gotten on its competition in the chase for international customers for U.S. LNG exports.
Note: some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Articles from the show:
- Congress Has Narrow Window to Level Energy Tax Playing Field
- US crude closes at highest level since 2015 as growing global demand supports market
- Jack Fusco talks about the rise of U.S. LNG and surging demand from China
- U.S. Trade Panel Backs Solar Tariffs
- Is privatisation working out for Mexico’s oil industry?
- The GOP Proposes Tax Reform That U.S. Shale Will Love, Tesla Will Hate