On today’s episode, Alan Herbst of Utilis Advisory Group discuss LNG’s growing market.
Alan has over 25 years experience with energy business development, market analysis, oil and gas investment, commodity pricing and risk management.
In recent years, he has focused his efforts on: US unconventional asset development and associated transportation logistics, evaluating midstream gas pipeline operations, identifying opportunities to export US pipeline gas to Mexico, conducting LNG pricing, import/export terminal technology and asset acquisition studies for the Panama Canal Authority and Japanese utilities and has acted as an Expert Witness on shale gas-related production matters in New York State Courts.
Earlier in his career, Alan was the US Energy Practice Manager for Datamonitor and held energy analysis and business development positions with PIRA Energy Group and Standard & Poor's. He has authored over 25 energy studies/articles and is the co-author of “Nuclear Energy Now,” a critically acclaimed book on nuclear power development published by Wiley & Sons in 2007. Alan appears frequently as an on-air energy expert for US and international media outlets.
- MBA in Finance/International Business, New York University’s Stern School of Business
- Bachelor’s degrees in History & Biology, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Certificate in the Quantity and Quality Analysis of Petroleum Products, Saybolt
- Series 3 Certification, National Futures Association
Links from the show:
- Utilis Advisory Group
- Nuclear Energy Now – Amazon
- IMO – International Maritime Organization
- FERC – Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Rockies Express Pipeline
Contact the Show:
Until next time, keep climbing.